1. The entire World is the sphere of activity. Therefore, collect information on each country, investigate business relationship opportunities and make such information available to members.
2. Organize visits to foreign countries.
3. Contact with missions of foreign countries (Ambassador, Consular, Commercial Attaché, commercial and industrial unions, politicians and businessmen)
4. Invite trade delegations from foreign countries
5. Establish an international BUSINESS FORUM
6. Organize international TRADE FAIRS
7. Live monitoring of the global economy and communicate the interpretations to the members in collaboration with the R&D.
8. Develop an information platform for exports and imports and provide advisory services on the legislation.
9. Collect information on the countries across the globe about exports opportunities and share such information with the members.