1. Conduct researches or have them conducted by others in connection with matters concerning the sphere of activity of an association with businessmen members.
2. Prepare reports or have them prepared by others in connection with the economic matters as first priority.
3. Conduct researches on matters that may be deemed necessary by the board of directors of ASKON.
4. Organize generic and large projects and present them to the society as highly regarded projects of ASKON.
5. Analyse actual economic statistics and make them available for members.
6. Prepare proposal packages on local economy with the purpose of presenting to the government
7. Carry out critical studies on economic packages prepared.
8. Store information related with the members of ASKON as first priority. (Identification Information, sphere of activity, annual turnover, number of employees, export-import relations, etc.)
9. Compile statistical information on local and global economy.
10. Compile information on access to information.
11. Store permanent and useful R&D researches.
12. Store information providing guidance to members in connection with project development, feasibility and incentives.
13. Compile general information for access to the relevant regulations.
14. Transfer information from the commissions and sectors and compile them into utilizable information.